BOOK A PRIVATE 'YOUR-PLACE' COOKING PARTY
Time & Location
About the Event
THIS INTERACTIVE PASTA COOKING PARTY provides a fun activity for celebrating all kinds of events, and is an ideal way for friends, family and business colleagues to bond in and outside of work.
To ensure that you have are the best experience during your cooking class, here is what you can expect from us at AMK and how best to prepare for your class:
• First, the menu: is customized from 3 tempting culinary countries.
• Each class is about 3 ½ hours and culminates in a full sit-down meal for you to enjoy at the end (or pack up for later). We serve a light desert dish that can be enjoyed before the meal is served unique.
• A week before the class: A detailed shopping list will be sent to you so you can have everything you need for when your chef-instructor arrives. It will also include a basic list of cooking equipment needed, but we can always improvise if you do not have exactly what is listed. Just discuss that with your chef-instructor when they call.
• The day before your class: Your chef-instructor (John, Erica, Claire, Sue, or Jennifer) will be in touch by phone to introduce themselves and see if there is anything you need them to bring to the class. They can bring difficult-to-find ingredients or any small piece of cooking equipment that you do not have.
• The day of your class: Your chef-instructor will arrive at the appointed time with a recipe packet in hand for you to keep and to make notes on, as you wish.
• Grocery shopping: Please plan ahead, so you can make the most of your cooking class. We recommend shopping ahead of time, as opposed to the hour before the class. This always adds unnecessary stress to what should be a fun and relaxed experience.
• Cleaning: Please make sure your kitchen is clean before the start of class. Also, during the class, we strive for a “clean-as-we-go” policy to keep the kitchen orderly during the class so you are left with a tidy kitchen at the end. Minus any of the dinner dishes you’ll be eating from and any food vessels with leftovers (for seconds!), the chef will make sure that all equipment used during the class is cleaned before they leave.
• Gratuity: It is always appreciated if you have had an excellent experience.
We make sure the atmosphere is fun, relaxed, engaging, and chock full of culinary information because that those are the personality traits of our head chef-instructors (Jennifer, John, and Erica).
• You will choose the date and the time of your party, followed by your menu. Please let us know ahead of time if there are any dietary restrictions, so we can make accommodations. Our events run 3 hours and include a hands-on cooking class and a full sit-down meal.
• 1 week before: Make wine arrangements with AMK. Classes are BYOB and you can send wine ahead or bring in hand. Finalize headcount.
• Day of event: Just show up! Once everyone is ready to start cooking, usually 15 minutes after you arrive, we’ll gather everyone for an informal discussion about the menu we’ll be preparing so everyone knows what to expect. The classes are geared to be hands-on, but we acknowledge that some people will want to be in on all the action while others will prefer to mingle and watch. Both of these scenarios work for us.
• The cooking class portion of the evening generally runs about 1 1/2 hours. You will all work together if you have a group of 10 or less. With larger groups, a second chef will join the fun and the group will be split into 2 groups.
• We’ll start by preparing an hors d’oeuvre recipe and pass it around to the group during the class to snack on, assuring that no one is distracted by an empty stomach during the cooking class.
• Once the food is ready to eat, we will set up a buffet with all your dishes. The dining room will be set and ready for you to sit down and enjoy your meal. We’ll serve you dessert after we clear your dinner dishes, and you are welcome to linger as long as you like (although we do have a 10:30pm curfew for all parties).
• Recipes will be emailed to the host after the event.
What To Expect:
We will teach you to make an array of different dishes
- Dress comfortable & relaxed
- Learn the traditional art of pasta making
- Create three styles of pasta and sauces
- Dine on your creations with wine, old & new friends
- Recipes & instructions for making pasta at home, easily and successfully
- The Complete Angie Mamma Experience
- Small-group limited to 18 ensures a more personalized experience
What To Bring:
- Just bring your fun spirit and appetite!
Lets Create Eat and Enjoy -Angie
- PVT. COOKING PARTY PER PERSON$65$650$0