Sat, Feb 15|
Presented at the- Kupcakerie
Valentine Saturday* Luv on the Main- Pasta Workshop (2)
SOLD OUT! No one does romance better than the Italians. Learn how to make fresh, hand-rolled pasta with the ones' you luv! Then choose a sauce you’d like to top your meal with. Pass the pasta and maybe have your own “Lady and The Tramp” moment. As they say in Italian, that’s amore'!
Time & Location
Feb 15, 2020, 5:00 PM – 8:30 PM EST
Presented at the- Kupcakerie, 2781 Main St, East Point, GA 30344, USA
About the Event
THIS VERY SPECIAL INTERACTIVE PASTA COOKING WORKSHOP, presented at the Kupcakerie in historic downtown East Point, GA will provide a fun romantic activity for celebrating Valentine's day and is an ideal way for friends, family to bond in an inviting atmosphere.
We will undertake 2 styles of Pasta's, sauces, a specialty Salad, Italian bread & HOMEMADE garlic butter and a dessert for lovers only!!!
Try your hand in this 3-hour pasta-making workshop in Atlanta with the help of an expert 'HOME.MADE. instructor.
Then, toast your fellow chefs with a wonderful sit-down meal to enjoy the fruits of your labor. This small-group workshop is limited to a maximum of 20 people to keep the experience as intimate as possible.
* Fresh Cream Butter
* Brown Butter
* Gnocchi with Asparagus, Peas & Lamb's Lettuce salad
* RAVIOLI WITH SAGE BROWN BUTTER SAUCE, SPINACH, AND WALNUTS
* Fettuccini w/ Cheese, Cream and Butter sauce & Puttanesca Sauce
* Coo-Coo crusted Nutella Pie
What To Expect:
We will teach you the traditional art of pasta making so Dress comfortable & relaxed
- Create two styles of pasta
- Dine on your creations with wine, old & new friends
- Recipes & instructions for making pasta at home, easily and successfully
What To Bring:
- Just bring your fun spirit and appetite!
Mangia e divertiti [Create Eat and Enjoy] -Angie
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, Groupon certificates welcomed!
- Kids under the age of 15 not admitted at this particular workshop
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Free Parking in rear