Sun, Mar 01|
The Culinary Kitchen Incubator
PRIVATE COOKING WORKSHOPS
Learn how to make an array of dishes easily with your private party. Then, toast your hard work with a sit-down dinner, a glass of wine and dessert to enjoy the fruits of your labor. This small-group party is limited to 16 persons to keep the experience as intimate as possible.
Time & Location
Mar 01, 2020, 3:00 PM
The Culinary Kitchen Incubator, 3996 Pleasantdale Rd, Atlanta, GA 30340
About the Event
THIS INTERACTIVE COOKING WORKSHOP- provides a fun activity for celebrating all kinds of events and is an ideal way for friends, family, and business colleagues to bond in and outside of work.
To ensure that you have are the best experience during your cooking class, here is what you can expect and how best to prepare for your class:
• The menu: is customized from several tempting culinary countries.
• Each class is roughly about 3 ½ hours and culminates in a full sit-down meal for you to enjoy at the end with a light dessert.
• Before your class: You will receive a reminder via email
• Your chef-instructor will distribute a recipe packet to you to keep and to make notes on, as you wish.
• Grocery shopping: We plan ahead, so you can make the most of your cooking class so our attendee list is cut off 24 hours in advance of the event date.
• Cleaning: During the class, we strive for a “clean-as-we-go” policy to keep the kitchen orderly during the class so we are left with minimal cleanup.
• Gratuity: It is always appreciated if you have had an excellent experience.
We make sure the atmosphere is fun, relaxed, engaging, and chock full of culinary information because those are the personality traits of our head chef-instructors.
• You will choose the date and the time of your party, followed by your menu. Please let us know ahead of time if there are any dietary restrictions, so we can make accommodations. Our events run 3 hours or so and include a hands-on cooking class and a full sit-down meal.
• We make wine arrangements for all classes. There will be NO BYOB.
• Day of event: Just show up! Once everyone is ready to start cooking, usually 15 minutes after you arrive, we’ll gather everyone for an informal discussion about the menu we’ll be preparing so everyone knows what to expect. The classes are geared to be hands-on, but we acknowledge that some people will want to be in on all the action while others will prefer to mingle and watch. Both of these scenarios work for us.
• The cooking class portion of the evening generally runs about 1 1/2 hours. You will all work together if you have a group of 10 or less. With larger groups, a second chef will join the fun and the group will be split into 2 groups.
• We’ll start by preparing an hors d’oeuvre recipe for pass arounds during the class to snack on, assuring that no one is distracted by an empty stomach during the cooking class.
• Once the food is ready to eat, we set up a buffet with all your dishes for you to sit down and enjoy your meal, then, your dessert! You are welcome to linger as long as you like (although we do have a curfew for all events).
• Recipes will be emailed to the host after the event.
What To Expect:
We will instruct you in making an array of different dishes
- Dress comfortable & relaxed
- Dine on your creations with wine, old & new friends
- Recipes & instructions for making pasta at home, easily and successfully
- Small-group limited to 16 ensures a more personalized experience
What To Bring:
- Just bring your fun spirit and appetite!
Let's Create. Eat. Enjoy. -Angie