Italian Inspired Handmade Pasta Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
THIS INTERACTIVE PASTA COOKING PARTY presented at Bianca Octavia Studios- provides a fun activity for celebrating all kinds of events, and is an ideal way for friends, family, and business colleagues to bond in and outside of work.
We will undertake several styles of Pasta. We provide everything.
Try your hand in this 3-hour pasta making class party in Atlanta!
Learn how to make three different types of pasta and a sweet serving of dessert with the help of an expert instructor.
Then, toast your fellow chefs with a wonderful cocktail and sit down to enjoy the fruits of your labor. This small-group workshop is limited to a Minimum of 6 persons and a maximum of 16 people to keep the experience as intimate as possible.
What To Expect:
We will teach you to make pasta in different shapes
- Dress comfortable & relaxed
- Learn the traditional art of pasta making
- Create three styles of pasta
- Dine on your creations with wine, old & new friends
- Recipes & instructions for making pasta at home, easily and successfully
- Small-group limited to 16 ensures a more personalized experience
What To Bring:
- Just bring your fun spirit and appetite!
Mangia e divertiti [Create Eat and Enjoy] -Angie
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Kids under the age of 12 not admitted
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Free Parking