Italian Inspired Handmade Pasta Cooking Party in Atlanta
Time & Location
About the Event
THIS INTERACTIVE PASTA COOKING PARTY is presented by Bianca Octavia Studios- provides a fun activity for celebrating all kinds of events, and is an ideal way for friends, family and business colleagues to bond in and outside of work.
We will undertake 3 types of Pasta w/3 different sauces. We provide everything.
Try your hand in this 3-hour pasta making class party in Atlanta presented by Bianca Octavia, DIY'er and Lifestyle expert!
Learn how to make three different types of pasta and a sweet serving of dessert with the help of an expert instructor.
Then, toast your fellow chefs with wonderful wine or Non-Alcoholic sparkling cocktail and sit down to enjoy the fruits of your labor. This small-group workshop is limited to 16 people to keep the experience as intimate as possible.
What To Expect:
We will teach you to make RAVIOLI, TAGLIATELLE in different shapes
- Dress comfortable & relaxed
- Learn the traditional art of pasta making
- Create three styles of pasta and sauces
- Dine on your creations with wine, old & new friends
- Recipes & instructions for making pasta at home, easily and successfully
- The Complete Angie Mamma Experience
- Small-group limited to 16 ensures a more personalized experience
What To Bring:
- Just bring your fun spirit and appetite!
Mangia e divertiti [Create Eat and Enjoy] -Angie
675 Metropolitan Pkwy SW #1096 Atlanta, GA 30310 - Follow the ORANGE Balloons
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Kids under the age of 12 not admitted
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Free Parking
- Handmade Pasta$35$350$0