Asian Inspired Cali-Sushi Rolling Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
THIS INTERACTIVE SUSHI COOKING Workshop is presented in Bianca Octavia Studios and provides a fun activity for celebrating all kinds of events, and is an ideal way for friends, family and business colleagues to bond in and outside of work.
Try your hand in this 3-hour Sushi making class party in Atlanta !
Learn how to make different types of Sushi and a sweet serving of dessert or Asian appetizer with the help of an expert instructor. Then, toast your fellow chefs with wonderful wine or Non-Alcoholic sparkling cocktail and sit down to enjoy the fruits of your labor. This small-group workshop is limited to 16 people to keep the experience as intimate as possible.
What To Expect:
You will make California Sushi and Pot stickers
- Dress comfortable & relaxed
- Learn the traditional art of Sushi making
- Create three styles of Cali-Sushi and Pot Stickers and sauces
- Dine on your creations with wine, old & new friends
- Recipes & instructions for making Sushi at home, easily and successfully
- The Complete Angie Mamma Experience
- Small-group limited to 16 ensures a more personalized experience
What To Bring:
- Just bring your fun spirit and appetite!
创造享受和享受: Chuàngzào xiǎngshòu hé xiǎngshòu [Create Eat and enjoy] -Angie
680 Murphy Ave SW, Atlanta, GA 30310-1933
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Kids under the age of 12 not admitted
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Free Parking
- Asian Inspired Cali-Sushi$125$1250$0