Asian Inspired Cali-Sushi and Pot Sticker
Time & Location
About the Event
THIS INTERACTIVE SUSHI COOKING PARTY is presented at J's Culinary Incubator and provides a fun activity for celebrating all kinds of events, and is an ideal way for friends, family and business colleagues to bond in and outside of work.
We provide everything.
Try your hand in this 3-hour Sushi making class presented at J's Culinary Incubator!
Learn how to make Cali-Sushi and Pot Stickers easily and a sweet serving of dessert with the help of an expert instructor.
Then, toast your fellow chefs with traditional Japanese wine or Non-Alcoholic sparkling cocktail and sit down to enjoy the fruits of your labor. This small-group workshop is limited to 10 people to keep the experience as intimate as possible.
*NOTE: ALL FISH PRODUCTS ARE COOKED
What To Expect:
You will learn the traditional art of California Sushi making, Japanese rice and Potstickers
- Dress comfortable & relaxed
- Dine on your creations with wine, old & new friends
- Recipes & instructions for making Sushi at home, easily and successfully
- Small-group limited to 10
What To Bring:
- Just bring your fun spirit and appetite!
创造享受和享受: Chuàngzào xiǎngshòu hé xiǎngshòu [Create Eat and enjoy] -Angie
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Kids under the age of 12 not admitted
- Near public transportation
- Free Parking